Access the webinar:
The ESG and regulatory landscape is maturing, and companies need the right tools to keep up. Carbon accounting has become a high-stakes process for businesses—many jurisdictions now require assurance for climate-related disclosures.
Greenhouse gas emissions assurance involves an audit of company emissions inventories and auditors require insight into company data and calculation methods. It’s a rigorous process akin to financial audits and centralized digital systems are critical to meeting assurance requirements.
In this webinar, our team walks through Sustain.Life’s new verification and assurance support feature, which enables companies to quickly share their emissions data with assurance providers. These innovative features create more efficient processes—companies no longer have to request or search for the information auditors will require.
The support features enable corporate clients and their assurance providers to replicate emissions calculations, trace data sources through precise citations, and verify emission factors for their scope 1 and 2 emissions in Sustain.Life.
Sustain.Life’s sustainability reporting software also equips auditors with the level of information organization required to replicate emissions outputs.
What you’ll learn
- The difference between emissions verification and assurance
- Overview of global regulations requiring assurance for emissions data
- How to leverage this new feature to streamline third-party review, whether you seek assurance for integrated financial disclosure, or verification for sustainability reporting
Who should watch?
- Companies seeking emissions verification for voluntary reporting, and those seeking assurance for financial-grade disclosure
- Accounting firms with new and established audit practices for emissions assurance
- Sustainability consulting firms with new and established emissions verification services