Access the webinar:
To effectively counter the climate crisis, organizations must understand the impact of their carbon footprint and set science-based targets (SBTs) in line with the Paris Agreement. That means limiting global warming to well below 2°C from pre-industrial levels and pursuing efforts to stay below 1.5°C. Science-based targets help companies quantify how much and how quickly they need to adapt to reduce their greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions to prevent the worst impacts of climate change, forging a path toward decarbonization.
Setting SBTs shows that companies are committed to meaningful impact reduction and, through net-zero targets, building a fossil fuel-free future.
In this webinar, our team highlights a new Sustain.Life feature that helps users develop and track their progress against near-term science-based targets (SBTs) and net-zero targets under the absolute contraction method, as well as add and monitor existing targets.
We break down the following:
- How to quickly set a scope 1 and 2 SBT for SMEs
- How to set scope 1, 2, and 3 SBTs
- Whether to set a scope 3 engagement or reduction target
- How to set a net-zero target
- Constanze Duke, Director of Sustainability
- Jasmine Zhuang, Head of Product
- Dr. Lyubomyr Matsekh, Sustainability Consultancy Practice Lead at ELEKS