1. What information, including personal information, is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your information.
3. The security procedures in place to protect your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
Information Sustain.Life collects
Information you provide us
Personal information. We may collect personal information from you, such as your first and last name, e-mail and mailing addresses, professional title and company name, when you sign up to receive updates from us through the contact form on this website.
Your Inquiries. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply. We also collect other information that you may choose to provide to us voluntarily, when and if you contact us regarding questions about Sustain.Life.
Surveys. When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional information about you.
Information collected automatically
Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our website more useful to you and help us develop more relevant products and services, our servers (which may be hosted by a third party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals or other mechanisms that might enable users to opt out of tracking on our website.
How we use your information
To operate Sustain.Life and/or deliver information you have requested from us
– Operate, maintain, and improve our website and help us further develop our products and services;
– respond to comments and questions you have submitted to us;
– send you information you have requested regarding the Sustain.Life products and services; and
– develop and improve marketing and advertising for Sustain.Life products and services.
– protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
– identify you as a user in our system;
– measure engagement with Sustain.Life;
– send you a welcome e-mail to verify ownership of the e-mail address provided when you signed up to receive updates; and
– make telephone calls to you, from time to time, as a part of secondary fraud protection or to solicit your feedback.
Marketing our products and services
– communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us;
– pursue marketing interests, such as direct marketing and research and development, including marketing research; and
– send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our products and services.
De-identified and aggregated information use
We may create anonymous data records from personal information by aggregating, anonymizing or de-identifying such personal information. We use this anonymous data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may further develop and enhance our products and services and improve website navigation.
How we disclose your information
We may share your information with third party service providers to provide services to Sustain.Life related to the proper administration and provision of Sustain.Life products and services, such as our email services. These third party service providers are required to use your information only to provide the products and services that have been requested by Sustain.Life.
You may opt out of future communications from us at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at 866-798-2597. We do not sell your personal information, nor do we lease or distribute your personal information to third parties. You can also do the following at any time by contacting us via the email noted above or by phone:
– See what information we have about you, if any.
– Change/correct any information we have about you.
– Have us delete any information we have about you.
– Express any concern you have about our use of your information.
Security of your information
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via our website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We protect all information in our systems by adhering to a strict role-based access policy with advanced monitoring and alerts. All personal information is managed in accordance with ISO 27001 security standards. All servers are encrypted, kept behind firewalls, have multi factor authentication, and are monitored for intrusion protection and malware.
Third party websites/applications